Thursday, November 12, 2009

Birthday Celebration!

My birthday was last monday and my sweet husband made it such special day! The day before I had to work the grave. Right after working I went straight to church. Jason was 30 minutes late and I was worried he fell back to sleep but when I came home I found a completely clean apartment! Isnt he so cute?! He woke up early and cleaned for me! :) He had already given me my present a few days earlier so that he could set it up and I could decorate.
BUT waiting on the table was a card and box. He had gotten me scriptures with my new name plus a hymn book, children's song book and all the primary songs on cd. He spoils me so much! That night we spent with my family celebrating. So much fun!

Monday morning we woke up and got ready. Jason then took me out to eat at einstein's bagels. This is where we went the day after we got married so its our special place! After eating we headed down to go attend this amazing temple...
Jason knew that I have wanted to go here so bad so he got the day off school to take me! It was the best thing ever! I love going in the celestial room with Jason, there is no place I would rather be and I wouldnt want to be with anyone else. I am so happy that this is the man that I get to spend forever with! :)
After the temple we left to go out to eat. I have never been to Macaroni Grill and Jason thought I had better go. It was definitely some good food but dont worry we got lost getting there and it took us a half hour to go 4 blocks!!

After the temple we wandered over to wendy's to go get changed and of course Jason bought a frosty! It makes me laugh how he never stops eating but never gains weight, lucky guy!
We attempted to take pictures of each other as we walked back to temple square but as you can tell when I take the picture(top) Jason is mainly in the picture and when Jason does (bottom) I'm mainly in the picture.

We went back to temple square and walked around some more. Jason scared off some sister missionaries and he feels way bad so now we're not allowed to go back he say until he is sure they are gone...haha. We walked around downtown shopping and spending time with each other.


After we had to ride the trax just because we could so excuse the blurry picture but this is us having fun riding!
We were going to meet up with some friends from Jason's mission after so we drove out to Dairy Queen to wait for them to call us. Of course it took us forever to find it and we spend an hour to find a place that was about 15 miles away! oh we're smart.
They ended up calling to say that they were busy so wecalled it a day and headed home. Such a fun day! I love this cute guy and am so glad that we got to spend so much together! :)
toodles!

No comments: