Monday, November 16, 2009

Thankfuls....

With Thanksgiving approaching right around the corner, I thought I would spend a moment to share some of the many things I am thankful for! :)
1) The beautiful world we live in.....
We are blessed to live in such a beautiful place. No matter where you look you can see the hand of the Lord and all the blessings he gave us. I love to look at all the beauty around and feel the Lord's love. I cant even imagine how much more wonderful and beautiful it will be to live with him but I cant wait! :)

2) Friends.....
(You will have to excuse the fact that most of these pictures come from our wedding but its where I have the most pictures of everyone!) I am so thankful for mine and Jason's friends. I know for a fact that we would not be who we are today without them. They are always there for us and we love them dearly. You could not ask for a better group of friends and I hope they all know how much we appreciate them in our lives....and they all should come visit more! :)

3) My girls....
These 2 plus their roommate are probably my favoritest people alive...they are my girls! They truly are the sweetest girls you will ever meet and they light up my live. They are truly unforgettable, no matter where life takes me, these girls will never be forgotten! I love you girls!

4) Technology...
I know that this is something I need to be better at but I depend on technology so much. I dont think I could go through a single day without using technology (i am starting to feel pathetic) so technology is something I am definitely grateful for. It makes things easier for me and probably makes my life a lot less boring...as long as I dont spend all day with it!
5) My education...
I am truly grateful for the education that I have and am learning. I love learning and making my mind work. I am grateful to USU for letting my gain my education there! Here's a shout out to the aggies! :)

6) Work....
No matter how much I despise work some days I am truly grateful that Jason and I both have jobs and make enough money to get the bills paid. We are in no way rich....far from it, but we make enough to live reasonably for which I am truly grateful!


7) I am a daughter of God...
I am thankful that I know that I am a daughter of God. I know that he loves me and I truly love him. He has given me so many blessings in my life. Life would truly be unbearable if I didnt know this. I am thankful for his guiding spirit that helps me each and every day. Thank you Heavenly Father for always being there for me!

8) The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saint...
I am so blessed to be a member of the true church. The Gospel provides so many blessings in my life. I am grateful for the knowledge that it provides me with. I would not be who I am today if I did not have the Gospel in my life.

9) My Savior...
Words can not describe the love that I feel for My Savior. I am so thankful to have such an amazing big brother who died for me and my sins. Because of him, I can be forgiven and be able to live with Him and my Father again. I am truly so blessed that Jesus Christ loves me so much and I love Him too.

10) Emma Smith...
Emma Smith is one of my greatest heroes! I am thankful for her example in my life. She was truly courageous and a remarkable woman! I hope one day to be as remarkable as her!

11) Joseph Smith...
I am so thankful that this man restored the Gospel in the Latter days. If I didnt know that there is a God out there, then knowing that a 14 year old boy restored the true Gospel is reason enough to believe there is a God! He was an incredible man and someone that I look up to immensely!
12) Thomas S. Monson....
I know that Thomas S. Monson is a prophet of the Lord. I am so thankful that we have his guidance to help us in the Latter days. He is such an amazing prophet and I know that he loves all of us! I am thankful that I know this so that I can follow him!

13) The temple....
I am so incredibly grateful for all the many blessings that the temple provides. I am so thankful for the knowledge that I gain everytime I go. I am thankful that because of the temple and the covenants we make inside I am able to be with my family for all eternity. I am so thankful that we have a temple so close and I am able to attend it whenever I want. This is truly the Lord's house!


14) My family....

I have the best family ever! We are all crazy and loud but we are all always there for each other. I know that I was born into the right family. We may drive each other crazy but we love each other still the same. They are all my heroes and my best friends!

15) My siblings....
Could I possibly have cuter siblings??? I think not! They are all such wonderful examples to me! I am sending a shout out to each of you! My dear older sister, Kassi (or Kasaundra) has such a strong testimony! She is such an inspiration to me. My big brother Scott is someone that I know is there for me when I need him. My little brother Trevor is one of the funniest boys you'll meet. He is a great artist and I love the stories he writes (yes I kept them all!) He acts tough but he is so sweet and cares about so many people. My little brother Ben is such an amazing example to me. He is such a good listener and cares for all he meets. He is a friend to all. He has such a strong testimony and blesses so many people! My little brother Jonathan is so talented and does so well at growing in his talents. My little brother Tony is such a caring boy! He is so fun and such a talker! My little brother Daniel loves all. He is so musical and loves to share his abilities! My little sister Maggie is a star! She is always so happy and bubbly, she makes everyone want to smile!


16) Elsa..
How many of you thought I forgot her??? of course not, she is definitely someone you could never forget! This is my adorable little sister and my best friend! She is always there for me. We probably talk and laugh too much...but then again could you ever do that. She is such an example to me! She is so fun and full of life! She loves everyone she meets and is a friend to all! If you ever need a laugh or a smile, this is a girl that you need to go talk to! i love you sister!


17) My parents....
These are the best parents that a girl could ask for! They are such an example to me! They have done so much for me and I will always be repaying them for all they did. The one thing I remember growing up is that they were always letting us know how much they loved us and each other! They have taught me so much and are still teaching me! I love them both so much!!! :) Thank you mom and dad for all you have ever done for me and will continue to do!!



18) My "other" family...(aka the in laws)
I married into such a wonderful family! They have welcomed me right in and I know they love me! I love them all too! I love how much fun we have with them and how sweet they all are! There arent many people who would record a show for me just because i dont have cable! :) I know that Jason is who he is today because of the family that he is in! I am so grateful for how they raised him!

Last but certainly not least....this amazing man....
19) Jason Kinkaid Clark...
I am so incredibly grateful for my husband! He is my best friend! He is the most caring person ever. He is always trying (and mostly succeeding) to make me laugh. He always has so much fun and makes sure that everyone is included in his fun! He has such a strong testimony of the gospel and is such an example to me. He definitely makes sure that I am thinking as we study the scriptures or the doctrine together! He is truly the most amazing person ever!
I am so thankful that I am married to him and that I get to spend the rest of forever with him! I love him so much! He is my everything and definitely my better half!

Thanks for reading about everything I'm thankful for and know I suggest that all of you go do the same!! Its such a great thing to do!!

No comments: