Fall break was a week and half ago. It was so nice to have Jason home for the day with me! :) The day before we both slept through the alarm so Jason pretty much had a 2 day break. We decided to go to the temple that day. We went and did sealings which was so amazing! I love being sealed to Jason and knowing that I get to be with him forever! It was wonderful to be able to help others get that same blessing! I LOVE THE TEMPLE!!




We got family pictures on the miller side that saturday. Our wedding photographer took the pictures and he does such an amazing job! Here is some more from the shoot! Dont I have the cutest family?! (Hopefully we can get the family pictures from Jason's side that were taken and i'll put them up on here!)










Jason's lawn spraying job ended a couple of weeks ago. Its a seasonal job. so he took a week break and is now working for my dad. He is so hard working, with 2 jobs and school! he takes such good care of me :)
I get my wedding ring back tomorrow! :) It has been in the shop being soldered together and i have greatly missed it! Random fact for you all.
Other than that, we have just been enjoying life together! we are definitely busy but always find time for each other! we are so looking forward to our date to hamilton's tomorrow....YUMMY!
PS 2 weeks until my birthday! Hooray!
Lets end with some fun photoshop....hahaha!

No comments:
Post a Comment