Monday, October 12, 2009

where to begin....

wow, i've been busy and havent had time to update this! but cute jason did, aw I love him! We have been having fun and enjoying each other! Lets see if I can remember everything to tell you guys!
Last sunday (the 4th) was mine and Jason's 1 month anniversary. Since it was a sunday we celebrated the day before by going to
we both loved it and cant wait to go back!! It is GREAT food for a very decent price!

On sunday we got together with some of our friends for a conference bbq. which ended up of course in playing rockband....i think some people are addicted! They of course were all shocked when they learned that i didnt know any Elvis songs. I know I need to catch up on my oldies!

Thursday we both had the entire day off. We have both been fighting the flu so we were so happy when that day we both felt great! We didnt do a whole lot exciting but it was wonderful to just be together all day! One thing we did that we were excited about was we bought fish! we bought 6. 2 zebra (fergus and felix) 2 red eye tetra (mac & cheese) a sucker fish (phoebe) and a crab (mr crabbes)



That night we had Jason's sister and husband over for dinner. We hadnt seen them in a while (haha a month) so it was nice to catch up. we had yummy hawaiian haystacks. I'm slowly learning how to cook. Then we watched monsters vs. aliens with them.. I love that show! Jason went out with derek and eric to play frisbee that night after (he cant live a day without playing lol) sharra and I got bored alone at the house, so we grabbed jason's nerfs swords and guns to attack them. They didnt even suspect it so it was hilarious!

Saturday my parents went to a Used concert with trevor so I hung out with ben. We played worms (a game for the xbox) and ordered pizza. definitely a fun night!

On sunday, I taught my first lesson in nursery! kinda scary but the kids seemed really interested so i'm hoping that means i did well!
That night when we came home from my parents we found cheese in the claws of mr. crabbes. I screamed and ran to the kitchen while jason took care of him. the poor fish was cut in half with its eyes out! so gross! As soon as we could we went and got him his own cage so we didnt have any more fish dying! the lame store told us he would live peacefully with our fish! we're not believing them anymore.
That night I had to run poor Sasha to the ER. She was running a fever so we went to get her checked out. After waiting for 2 hours and doing an xray they told us that it looked like she was getting the flu (THEY WERENT EVEN SURE!!!) so lucky her gets time off of school. She's enjoying the rest and we're all praying she gets better.

Thats about all that's happened in our exciting lives! Just enjoying all the time we can together! i'm just leaving a picture of the 2 of us from a few weeks ago out to eat with the family! (thanks for the pic Elsa!) Hope you enjoy it!

No comments: