Monday, June 7, 2021

April & May 2021


https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1ONUth6R--qi0y-Pd77Gt8r6uwxbCLIFj
Kaezli has been begging to paint her room so we did it one day!
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1rzgHgXLF84_LJdYPQKlIZrASyhUlXdzo
She is obsessed! 
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1OARyZTCk5ehW_wLzBteuX1BTzIBEN9Xq
Korbin and Kamden also asked for their room to be painted, the painting was successful but sadly putting furniture back caused a caustrophy! We've been talking about getting new carpet upstairs which is definitely happening!
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1eXBB0y6fG8cszDXq5pOl9-GNVknjWiFw
We played photo hide n seek which is super fun!  I got some funny pictures in the process
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1QChLPdkUDn3EbUnGMkNbcZwjSygo_9f4
Kamden got his tongue clipped and had bit of a rough recovery.  Daddy set him up an area in his office.  Poor kid!
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1YG6Foi6BVXLZ-Fw3TeEeiyPe9GIvURNB
Helping people move is always fun!
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1b5vRmM4JE036QYwcXBgcXdcIbpK-5kLC
Korbin set himself a relaxing spot!
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1CL9QUESE9x-fdupNP3JcAlWWXQ69fLZY
Our stake held a huge garage sale and these two tried to convince me they needed this couch.
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1HW0Rlyugwj7KbTQoFRa0rXhRZg-DMWIW
I got called into Young Women's and Kaezli is loving it!  She loves to come with me!
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1c5vp4vpnKsn1pDM0rTURifrt89MnpU9J
Her best friend's mom is also in the presidency which is an added bonus!
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1l37ecgRyEfy4_yQPu539nz2VubiiPfs-
This girl is so cute!

Kyler had an egg drop at school so everyone wanted to make one.  We did a practice egg drop off our  roof
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=11JOwmCIEV7EDV4HoHnYkQHGsa7vi8T4X
Korbin's egg drop

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=16Spq7OfQIiCn4pVOikjkI8ILdKiFiaHG
Kaezli and Kamden's
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1XLo02_uAatSjVxKdTOUxKj9J90hnNkBU
Kyler's
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=19IB6Ia8Ai2N96qR9PwFJRYH4hi9aoOTJ
Sadly Kamden's did not survive!
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1qgiVZ7Q3AZXt5QRq_3AmsV3frvnNH8p-
Kaezli could not believe her egg survived!
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1AaMk39TAAQN114GSdQPdgG2jKfv_U1oo
Practice run success!
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1oHsDRZcPQ0qWnaswQjp0rk6FhyWKWc-c
3 out of 4!
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1VUIo2pb4mnIP7OlBK5-9PuczMNLER3Z-
Egg Drop Success!!!  I wish I recorded his reaction, he was ecastic!
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1bEPpo8bMkJpxw78dmqGC9Ij1CUsC4Aoq
Kaezli and I got matching shoes!
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1jewuPf6CABwaoshTJ9eXolaFBmKI4ZTr
Kaezli asked to take a walk with me to see the pretty sunset!
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1jrudavgoVjOHU8tjEUGowZxFTmWVfB9I
It's so easy to see God's love all around for us!
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=107gfaEQzCPIxv8YigHy0iKSxDXKXUbI9
Our dryer died on Laundry day and I needed to run laundry before we could get a new one so Kamden and I took an adventure to the laundry mat.  He thought it was awesome!
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1jY8ZwLeuRsPjzJAZwJQHkSHCV-0f7rnx
These cuties had my phone while we were picking up flags on memorial day and I got some adorable pictures!  
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1_rp9-PU-EyODUZb5fVPExCKwBU9Ig8kX
I mean seriously, so cute! Cousins are the best!

No comments: