I can’t believe this school year is over! It had its challenges but all were so grateful that we were able to attend school in person. This year was extra fun as about a month into school I got a job as a preschool aide. I loved being at the kids school every day and they seemed to like me being there, especially Kaezli. She made sure I walked her into her class every day! 
4th grade ✅
Kyler had Mr Stephenson and had a great year! Some of his favorite parts was all the math he learned, teaching his class a science lesson, the egg drop and beating the school reading counts record! He is so excited for 5th grade!
3rd grade ✅
Korbin had Mrs Peterson and he enjoyed his class. His favorite part of third grade was pe, recess, Harry Potter and field trips. He has grown so much this year and made huge strides on facing challenges that life has thrown at him!
1st grade ✅
Kaezli had mrs Murray and thinks she had the best class ever! Her favorite things about 1st grade was reading, her friends, teaching the teacher & when papa brought his birds! Gosh I can’t believe how much she has grown up!
Preschool ✅
Kamden had Ms. Kami again and loved everything about school. His favorite was learning his letters and numbers, and all his best friends. This kid has blossomed this past year. At the beginning of the year we were stil on the fence about if he would do another year of preschool but he is without a doubt ready for kindergarten (even if mom isn’t ready for that!). He is so excited to go to school with his siblings next year!
We of course had an end of year water party and then we went to the aquatic center for the school district end of year party. I forgot to take any pictures except for this one but as you can tell it was a good day! We are so excited for summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment