Saturday, February 1, 2020

January 2020

These cute kids went all of 2019 without soda and were so excited to have souviner money for DisneyWorld now!

So I order Kamden hats for Disney and there was a mess up and he got two!  

Annual 1st sunday of the year pictures!





Daddy is the favorite!

Date night!

This little girl lives down the street from us and is Kaezli's best friend!  It is so cute how they always walk home together holding hands!

Korbin entered a story for PTA reflections and it won at the school level, district level and region level.  We got to go to a special awards ceremony for the region level and he got a medal!  He thought it was so cool!  

Uncle Ben came to watch them play basketball!

Family movie nights are the best!


Kamden decided to help himself to a treat!

Kamden was such a good helper delievering food!

I made the boys hats for Disney which they all loved!

I also made headbands for the girls!

I loved how they turned out!  I also made my niece some mask covers so she could still be decked out at Disney!

Kyler performed at halftime of the Logan vs Mountain crest game.  It was at mountain crest so they were selling shirts for a $1 so I bought the kids all one so they could cheer for my team!  but sadly Logan won, so Jason was happy!


 

No comments: