Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Disney World Part 4-Hollywood Studios

So something to learn about Jason and I, is that I am the one that is Disney obsessed, Jason just tags along as he knows I love it.  He is the one that is Star Wars obsessed and I just  tag along.  Needless to say Jason was stoked for Hollywood studios, more spefically Star Wars land!
We woke up so early so we could get into the park as the gates open.  Rise of the Resistance tickets released at 7am and every person that was going to ride with you had to be in the park in order to get tickets. Kamden was too short for the ride so he got to sleep in.  Grandma brought him to his later in the day.  Luckily we got tickets!  We also got the kids signed up for jedi training!

We decided to go enjoy some star wars breakfast!


The big boys got to go build droids which they thought was so cool!  Kyler and Jason did it together and Korbin went with Uncle Paul. Each family then got to bring a droid home.


The girls loved the disney jr area!



Jedi training was so cute!




Kamden joined us so we had to do afamily picture!







Olaf was also a favorite!

Kamden was so excited for Toy Story land!












And apparently my pictures are all mixed up!






This picture is actually from Magic Kingdom but its definitely one to share!

 Hollywood studios was definitely a favorite, We all had so much fun!

No comments: