As I'm really behind, I'm just trying to play catch up. There wasnt a whole lot before the surgery, just lots of life. We survived Winter and tried to enjoy ourselves. So basically here's pictures, as that's how I update!
 |
| Kaezli has this way with her daddy and can usually get anything out of him. She found some frozen underwear that daddy said she just had to have. She loves it! We are still working on being potty trained....well mommy is getting passed her fears. We started potty training, Kaezli was doing great and then she got a uti so now I'm kind of terrified to try again, lol. |
 |
| These three are my favorite little helpers! They love to help me cook. Whenever they see me in the kitchen, they start dragging chairs over to the counter to help me cook. |
 |
| And this little cheeser loves to be just like her big brothers...she is getting big way too fast! |
 |
| We never actually went sledding this year, every trip we planned, the weather didnt cooperate but the kids loved when mommy became a plow horse and pulled them around. |
 |
| We tried out bounce n slide. My kids love it but boy did it wear mommy out! I havent dared go back without Jason again. |
 |
| Kaezli got her first hair cut and boy is she cute! She loves that her hair is getting in her face so much and I love that I can keep it down sometimes. |
 |
| Jason had to get an MRI before the surgery, which we didnt find out until we got to the U of U hospital that it was going to be a 2 hour process so Kaezli and I had some fun entertaining ourselves in the hospital! |
 |
| We watched Jamie's kids while they went to scouts and Uncle Jason was such a good sport and played dress up. |
 |
| Papa made sure we got some snowmobiling fun in before the surgery. Jason and Kyler are excited! |
 |
| Korbin did not want to get off or look at the camera, he was all about riding the snowmobile! |
 |
| Even Kaezli got a little ride! |
 |
| I love how much I find these two being the cutest brothers! :) |
 |
| Sometimes you just need to eat chips on the table in your hat and gloves. |
 |
| Lunch date with daddy was a success! |
 |
| Anna got to watch herself in frozen! |
 |
| Sometimes daddy's appts were longer than we planned but this little girl kept us entertained! |
 |
| Valentine's day party at school was a success! |
 |
| Kaezli of course had to have a picture with her brothers :) |
 |
| She found an old pair of pjs and decided it was a jacket. |
 |
| Papa was so awesome and took us to see avengers live. the boys of course loved it. Kaezli loved it when Iron an was on the stage or winning. She would bawl if he was losing or left. Needless to say her first crush is iron man. |
 |
| All ready for church on valentine's day! |
 |
| Such adorable valentines! |
 |
| I was packing to head down for the surgery and this is found Kaezli after. Apparently I bored her. |
No comments:
Post a Comment