Monday, May 16, 2016

Korbin turned 4

Donuts on your birthday are a must!
I know I am a few months behind but I had to docuent this special guy's birthday!  I still cant believe he is 4! With everything going on with anticipation of the surgeries, his birthday sadly got put on the back burner a little.  We still tried to make it special and he seemed to enjoy it!
Of course Hulk buster needs to ride your new bike!
He loved sitting on the saddle!
We did our normal birthday celebrations before Jason had to go to work, then Kyler and Korbin played with his new toys until they had to go to school.  Then after Jason got off we went out to dinner with family.  Korbin got to choose wehre and he chose Texas Roadhouse for mac and cheese.  He loves Mac and chesse and would eat it all day if he could.  
That Saturday we had his birthday party.  He was pretty particular about his party.  He wanted a ninja turtle party at papa's house with his cousins.  I was no good taking pictures but he got just that.  He seemed to love it and keeps asking to play some of the ninja turtle games again.
About to blow out his candle!

I still cant believe he is four.  We are so blessed to have Korbin as a part of our family.  He can be the most stubborn kid (dont even ask me about how potty training him went) and he know how to push my buttons more than anyone but he is the sweetest boy.  He loves his family and is our biggest cheerleaders.  He wants to be just like Kyler and he is Kaezli's biggest protector.  He loves to help his daddy with projects and he is a big momma's boy. He loves superheroes and is always a different superhero each day but usually hulk. He loves to wrestle and play pretend.  He can be very particular and likes things to go just how he plans it in his head.  He loves to play with his friends but is just fine doing his own thing too.  And he has the sweetest voice I have ever heard.  We love this dude so much and loved having a day to celebrate him!

No comments: