Thursday, November 12, 2015

Most of October according to my phone

So October according to my phone goes like....
Me and my beautiful sister at dinner.
Styling in their new clothes from grandma!
We kept trying to get a picture of Kaezli and Aunt Kassi but Kaezli was being grumpy (it was past her bedtime) so Aunt Kassi started copying Kaezli.
Jason and I were walking through home depot one day, when we got talking about how we really need to replace our door knob and then we got talking about how fun it would be to paint our door so we did.  Everyone wanted to help.
Korbin loved painting but not mom taking pictures.
The finished product...We love it!
We had borrowed my inlaws kid table while Kassi was here and until we gave it back it was huge hit.  I think the kids want us to get one too.
We have been talking lots of pictures in front of the door!
Love these three!
Kaezli is a climber!
Shopping for stuff for her halloween costume!
The boy's room door has to stay shut or Kaezli is up on Kyler's bed, always climbing!
Our little diva!
Korbin loves to wear Kaezli's sunglasses....upside down!
I get asked a lot how I get Kaezli to stay still while I do her hair and my response is the sink.  I always sit her in the sink and let her play in the water and mirror.  Lately she has been all about brushing her teeth while I do her hair.
One day Kaezli went down for a nap before lunch.  I told the boys to come up and eat, so Korbin ran upstairs and woke up his sister for lunch.  oh boy.
My sister made Kaezli's hat for halloween so I was trying to get a picture of her in it to send to her.  All of the neighbor kids thought that it was time for them to get a picture.  These guys are best friends
Boo at the zoo!
Feeding the elephant.

So cute!
After boo at the zoo we decided to go get pumpkins.  Right as we got there a storm showed up and of course I had no jacket for Kaezli so Kyler offered his cape.  It was so sweet.
I told the boys to grab any pumpkin they could carry so Jason grabbed the biggest pumpkin there.
Shopping is always so much fun with this girl, she loves to shop as long as she can walk!
Conservice has options to have lunch ordered in so we try to go on a lunch date with daddy once a week, we LOVE it!
The door stoppers make the best toys!
Waiting for daddy one day after work, and Kyler found "chairs" by daddy's truck.
Such a silly girl!

No comments: