Thursday, November 12, 2015

Family Pictures!

If you know anything about me, I LOVE pictures.  I know my family gets annoyed with how much I want pictures but thats how I record our life.  So in September we got family pictures with Jason's family and then in October we did our family pictures.  :) and the crazy thing is I've been debating about getting christmas pictures done of my kids...I know I'm crazy. So here is my favorites from both sessions!

PS I had a really hard time choosing favorites :)
Kaezli waiting for pictures with grandpa!
Cousins make the best friends!

I married into such a great family!
Grandparents are the best!
Kaezli + pigtails = perfection!



we are almost smiling!

I love how you can see the temple peeking through in the background! I get to spend forever with this man! :)
A sweet sister from our ward did our family pictures.  Despite all my planning to have them well rested from a nap for them, no one nappe so my kids, especially Korbin were cranky but I'm still in love with them.  especially the whole family shots!
One of my favorites about this session was she caught a lot of candid shots.  I am in love with this one! 


Kyler was perfect in both sessions.  He honestly practiced and kept showing me how he was going to smile.  He is so handsome!


Kaezli was just figuring out walking during this session so she wasnt too sure about the terrain for walking and standing.

Then she saw daddy and started waving, she's cute!

Korbin was not a fan of individual shots and just wanted to play but fact is this is Korbin.  He can be so serious.  He is one handsome dude.
Plus why do you want to look when you can play.


He's my favorite :)





an outtake but this is usually how pictures go.
My favorite pic :)

Jason always asks for one of me and the kids.
So I made this dress.  I had brought clothes for everyone to change but we ran out of daylight.  Luckily Christy made sure to get some of Kaezli in her dress. :)




look everyone is looking at the camera :)


I love my family! :)

No comments: