So last time I wrote, I was about halfway through but we did not know the gender yet, boy has so much changed. As many of you already know, we had a girl, Kaezli to be exact on June 20.
She was 8 lbs 12 oz and 19 1/2 inches long. She was my biggest baby, I was so surprised when they told me I had an almost 9 lb baby, I mean Kyler was barely over 6 lbs! She ended up coming the Friday before my scheduled csection which is the day I felt like she was coming the entire pregnancy. My blood pressure stayed good my entire pregnancy except for that last week. That week I ended up in labor & delivery or the doctor's every day because my blood pressure kept spiking. At my appt on Thursday, My dr said it was up to me, I could have her that day, friday or when I was scheduled but she didnt recommend waiting any longer with my blood pressure. I chose friday that way we could have that night to prepare and enjoy our last night as a family of 4.
Her birth was the hardest out of my three kids, which isnt saying much since I know my deliveries are a lot easier than some and I have been blessed with a body that heals quickly + a high pain tolerance so recovery is usually not that bad. I reacted to the spinal and threw up while they were delivering her, which by the way is the weirdest feeling, throwing up with most of your body numb. I also ended up on oxygen while I was in surgery and I went more numb then normal. My arms went numb so I couldnt hold her for the first while without someone's help which made me sad but it worked out. She was born at 740 in the morning so we got to enjoy her all day.
The boys came up at lunch and were excited to see the presents she brought them. They didnt have much interest in and were almost scared of her but Jason got them to at least stand near her. They also hated seeing me in the hospital so they wouldnt come near me. They spent a lot of time with grandma and grandpa and were so happy when we came home!
| Daddy's little girl! |
| Grandpa wanted to prove he could hold all three. |
| We got a smile in the first 24 hours! |
| Ready to go home! |
| I promise korbin is happy, he was just wore out! |
My older sister had her baby, Maia, 3 days before me so it's been fun with the two of them. I am so excited to see them grow up together, they will be the best for friends. Kyler and Gracie are three months apart and Kyler loves his Gracie so much. He will even tell you that she is his Gracie. When we got realized from the hospital we went to my parents for a little while to pick up the boys so Kaezli and Maia got to meet.
| Kyler and Roxie with the newest cousins. |
| Our first time home and we started it out with all three asleep! |
Jason and I are figuring out how to be the parents of three, It's been quite the transition but we are surviving. :) The biggest achievement for me is that I am making it out of the house regularly with all three by myself and surviving! :)
We absolutely adore Kaezli, she is the sweetest baby and such a cuddle bug. She is everything I imagined and more in a daughter and We are so glad she is part of our family.
Now enjoy some of the pictures of her first month of life, I cant believe she is a month old already!
No comments:
Post a Comment