I have had a strong feeling that I need to write a blog on this so here I am..
I am so incredibly thankful for the gift of prayer and the Holy Ghost. Jason and I are working towards some big exciting changes, like I talked about recently. It makes me so excited when I think about it. Satan has been working hard though and keeps me thoughts of doubt. We have had some bumps in the road, which is common with any new adventure and I sadly have to say each time I get so doubtful. Jason often reminds me to say a prayer, since I have mentioned that everytime I have prayed about it I get a peaceful feeling. and its true. During everytime of doubt or really every little prayer that I have given about this, and there has been many, I get a calm feeling. I know that we are making the right choices for our family. I have no idea how it is going to work out but I know it is oging too. For thru the Lord, anything is possible.
I am so grateful for the Gospel and for my Heavenly Father. There are so many things in my life that I know I couldnt have got through without him. He truly loves all of us, even little old me! Everywhere I look I see all the love he has for me and I will never stop being grateful.
No comments:
Post a Comment