Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Kyler

It's hard to believe that it has only been 2 1/2 years since our little man was born and forever changed our lives! He never ceases to amaze us each and everyday. 
Kyler is going to be a class clown one day I think. He loves to make people laugh and is always trying to find funny things to do. The bigger reaction he can get the happier he gets! 
 
Kyler LOVES airplanes. Whenever he sees one in the sky we all have to stop to wave at the airplane and blow kisses. He carries his toy airplanes almost everywhere and loves when others play with him. 
Kyler cares so much about others. When we get ready to go places, he grabs everyone's shoes for them. He always makes sure that Korbin is taken care of and will usually share his toys or snack with him. It honestly amazes how sweet he is. 
 
He has had a rough couple months with breaking his leg, then having his tonsils and adenoids removed but through it all he had a smile on. He is such a happy boy. We got so many comments from nurses and doctors on his smiles and happiness. 
He is slowly starting to talk more. Even with his speech delay, he is very effective at getting his point across. He is also pretty patient as he tries to explain what he wants. He gets so excited when he learns a new word. I love watching him learn!
Kyler loves to play outdoors! He is always asking to play outside and could probably spend all day outside. I can't wait until I have a backyard so I can send him an korbin out back while I clean. Both boys would probably say outside is their favorite place.  He had so many friends in the neighborhood and loves it even more when they are outside too. 
 Kyler is super affectionate.  He loves to give hugs and kisses. Some of my favorites moments is when he is playing and will randomly come give me a hug. Then he will grab my face and give me a big kiss. He is such a sweetheart. 
Kyler is our thinker. I love to watch him when he encounters something new. He always stops to try and figure it out. He has an amazing memory. I try to trick him and hide some toys for a few months so he thinks they're new. But as soon as I bring it back he remembers what it is and is showing it to korbin.  
Kyler is a bit if a perfectionist and OCD. He doesn't do well with change since he knows how things go and expects you to do it like that. 
Kyler is the best big brother. He is always watching out him. He helps him so much.  He loves to tease him but has his back more than anyone. 
He always makes his mom feel loved and  tries to be just like his daddy.  
I could go on and on about both my boys. We sure do love them. I am so grateful that The Lord trusted us to raise such amazing little boys. 


No comments: