Monday, August 15, 2011

where has summer gone?

I swear it was just yesterday that I blogged and here it is 3 months later. Crazy! It has been a hectic summer.
We got all moved in. Its been great living here except for all the road construction. They claim they will be done at the end of the summer but I'm not seeing that. Kyler actually transitioned really easy which was one of the biggest things I was worried about. Kyler is just great like that.
In June we went to Washington to visit family. It was so good to see everyone. My little sister came home while we were there so sadly we missed her homecoming but it was good to see her when we came home.
When we got home we got a surprise present .... a positive pregnancy test. We are so excited! This baby is due February 20. Jason and most of our family think its a girl. I'm undecided myself. I'd definitely be very happy with either. I'm excited to see kyler as a big brother. He loves other babies so I know he'll be an amazing big brother. It definitely has been hard with all the morning sickness. Poor Jason and Kyler they have to put up with me all the time. Plus I've noticed I am quite hormonal. I get so annoyed a d aggravated by everything. It has definitely been entertaining.
I wish I could say that the last month has been as exciting. Jason's Grandma had a heart attack and spent some time in the hospital. Shortly after my great Grandma died. Even though it wasn't sudden it was quite sad. She was an amazing lady and was one of my favorite people when I was younger. I was sad that when we were in Washington that I didn't get to see her. Her memorial service was this past weekend. I wasn't able to go but I hear it was rather interesting. Sadly the day of her service my grandpa passed away suddenly. If you could keep my dad in your prayers I'd much appreciate it. This was his Grandma and dad. Cherish the ones you love each moment that you are around them has been our big lessons this month.
Other than that we are doing well. Jason us working so hard for us he is the best husband. And dad. Kyler absolutely loves his dad. He gets the biggest smile when Jason comes home. We're just gearing up for school to start. Seriously where did summer go?

1 comment:

Wes and Dani said...

Wow! Congrats on the pregnancy! I expect U/S photos and updates! :)