Friday, December 2, 2022

Clark family pictures 2022

I love that Jason's family does family pictures every year!  This year we had to go to a new photographer as our last one no longer does family pictures, but I thought this one did a good job! Here are just a few of my favorites!








I am SO blessed!



I cant believe how grown up they are getting!  








Only Kamden can make a bruised face and stitches look adorable!









I love that their cousins are some of their best friends!


Us ladies tried to surprise the men with matching shirts.  We had to reschedule the original session due to sickness and it was so cold that most of the men had their shirts covered up so it didnt quite have the affect we wanted....Plus Jason and Chris found out a couple weeks prior but it was still pretty funny.

There might be getting too many grandkids for the ladder picture
...
 

No comments: