Tuesday, March 1, 2022

February 2022

February was a fun month that flew by!
Korbin turned 10!

We went to build a bear and then to Kabuki!  We loved celebrating this awesome 10 year old!

The day after his birthday we had his party.  He did a nerf battle and it was so much fun!  Papa also brought the birds but I forgot to take pictures!

I took all these silly boys shopping and when I told them to hold hands in the parking lot they proceeded to do a Conga line.

Kaezli and Bobbi Jo got to go to a cheer camp and then perform at half time at a USU basketball game.

Can you find them?



We definitely had to go see Big Blue!

So Ray and I had gotten ourselves donuts to share and I set them down to help someone with something.  When I looked back this boy snarfing them all down!

Cousins are the best!

When we left the game there was a beautiful sunset so we had to take some pictures!

Kaezli likes to point out that she is photo bombing us!


It was a super fun day!

Lunch date with this cute boy!

Kaezli had drill review one night so dad took the boys on a date!

So for Christmas I got Ray a gift card to the Gem studio so we made a girls day.  It was so much fun and much needed!

I made a ring!


Our finished pieces!


I got to use a flame torch!

Its so pretty!

Kaezli had a drill review while I was in Salt Lake so daddy and Kamden went to watch her perform!

Valentines day boxes!  She wanted a unicorn. It's saying Please feed me all your valentines

Valentines was the day after the superbowl so he wanted his box to be a superbowl trophy.  Kamden and Kyler made box/bags at school.

Valentines snuck up on us this year, we usually do a special valentines candlelight crazy cupid cafe but ran out of time, so we were going to go to pizza pie cafe since we won 7 free buffets but then Jason wasnt feeling the best so we did crazy mom cafe.  the kids drew a part of the meal out of a bowl and they got to choose where we went for that part of the meal then Kaezli and I went to pick it up and brought it home.  Kyler got drink and chose swig, Korbin got the main dish and chose subway, Kaezli got dessert and chose mcdonalds and Kamden got side dish and chose wendys.  It was definitely crazy but fun!
All of food coming home!


Kaezli performed at 3 drill reviews this month and did so good!  She is becoming quite the dancer!



Dad didnt make enough dinner one of the nights so we ran to chick fil a really quick just us.  I love the quality time with her!

Kaezli started practices for the Nibley pageant.  She is so excited as her best friend is doing it with her this year.  They planned it so they are dancing right next to each other. 

February is a special month with valentines and its when we started dating.  I tried to surprise Jason with a weekend away just us but due to some minor situations, I ended up telling him but we still had fun.  I love spending time with him!  We were trying to decide where to go for lunch and saw that there was a Raising Canes in Riverdale.  We had to take a picture to send to Elsa.

Chris and Ray got a new puppy and my kids sure do love her.

We were going to go see a movie in the theater but then realized we had a way to stream it at home for free.  So we set up a theater at home and got them all treats, they thought it was so cool!


Every February our school has a book that the whole school reads. we were reading it one night when apparently Kamden got tired and crashed. 

I found some shirts for Tuesday, 2-22-22 and we decided to get them for all of us.  Kaezli's said I'm in 2nd grade on 2-22-22.  The boys all had the ultimate taco tuesday shirts (which we also made sure we had tacos for dinner that night)


I love how much these boys all love each other.....makes all the fight almost worth it....almost!

Face masks with my favorite little girl!



I've been telling Kyler for awhile that his hair is long enough for a ponytail and decided to prove myself right while cutting his hair.  Jason decided we needed a selfie for proof.

and then we got a good laugh at his hair when we pulled it out of the ponytail

Jason was a good sport and got a ponytail too!

No comments: