Thursday, July 1, 2021

June 2021

The beginning of June we were working on getting everything ready for my sister to come visit, which means we pushed extra hard on renovations....one day we will be done!
Before shots of the family room.


Good bye ugly ballisters!






It's funny one of the things we first loved about this how was how open it was and then I could not wait to close it off!

a work in progress


Kaezli competed in the Jr Nibley pageant so we used it as an excuse to go dress shopping.

She had so much fun trying on all the dresses.

She looked cute in every single one

And she probably would have loved if we bought every single one!

She decided on this one, which it was so made for her!

Our washer and dryer had been giving us issues for the past year and we were so done paying to fix them so we decided to go check out the scratch and dent sale and found the washer and dryer I had been eyeing on an incredible deal!  I'm definitely an adult, getting so excited about appliances!

Kyler tried to convince me Hinckley needed these.

Shiplap wall going up, isnt our new floor amazing!

Pictures for the pageant!

I love how it turned out!

Jason and Kamden went to go buy some trees and while Jason was paying for them, Kamden fell asleep in the grass. 

 

No comments: