Monday, February 1, 2021

January 2021

I try to always get a picture the first Sunday, its safe to say they love each other!

Everytime I try to get a picture with him, he is such a goof!

Korbin is making sure his wrestling guys do their work outs!


Kaezli found a picture of me when I was six and made a collage of us!

Our little handyman got to go to Papa's jobsite and hammer up a piece of wood!  He thought it was the best day ever!

It's great having a little handy man, he made sure to help dad fix our garbage disposal when it broke!


Donald found the comfiest spot in the house!

We were trying to get our Christmas things picked up but Kamden thought it was time to play with the Christmas village.  silly boy!

Dad and the big boys went and tried out GOAT haircuts and came back looking styling!



We made it to swig's free refresher day!

I love that she loves to twin with me!

Uncle Benji got Kamden lincoln logs for Christmas and he has throughly enjoyed building cabins every day!

Another day at papa's jobsite and Kamden is so ready!

Korbin got his shoes all muddy so he took them off and put on dad's gloves...

We won a giveaway and Kaezli was so excited!





We were trying to paint behind the cabinet and Kaezli graciously offered to help!

 

No comments: