Saturday, June 1, 2019

May 2019

Kamden is his sibling's biggest cheerleader!  Yay for soccer season!


If you didnt already know, Kaezli loves Ironman.  She was so happy to get an ironman toy in her happy meal.

These boys are so excited to see Endgame!

Everyone loves spending time with the bunnies!



Shopping with daddy is the best!


Kaezli had her ballet recital. She has been a little unsure about ballet recently but loved her recital.




Uncle Benji came to watch her!


Mother's day, I'm such a lucky mom!



We love texas roadhouse!

Library visits wouldnt be complete without pretending to be statues!




Kamden is such a good helper!


Reading in mom and dad's bed is the best.


Ice cream dates with cousins are the best!

Kaezli's last soccer game!  This was such a fun little team.


I loved being her coach!

Korbin loved soccer too!


Kyler said he had the best coach!


Dates are my favorite!


Korbin's 1st grade assembly


Kong came to their school!

I found snorkeling gear on a good deal so I got some for our Hawaii trip.  Kaezli wanted to try them out!

Aladdin was so good!

Korbin wanted a picture with papa's goats

Then everybody wanted one!

We went to the aquaruim!  The iguanas were so cool!

Uncle Benji joined us, He's the best!





Pinewood Derby! Kyler made a  truck!

Kaezli loved daddy coaching her superstart tball!

Sprinklers under the tramp are the best!

Kaezli graduated Preschool!  

She is so excited for Kindergarten!


 

No comments: