Kamden Miller Clark was born on August 30, 2016 at 8:05 AM. He was 9 lbs 8 oz and 20 inches long. He is seriously adorable!
 |
| Lots of dark curly hair. |
 |
| We have 4 kids! Kyler, Korbin & Kaezli have been in love with their baby brother! |
 |
| Kaezli was a little unsure about him at first but she is in love with him now. |
Kamden was my first baby to make it to my scheduled date. I had gestational diabetes and he was measuring big so my csection was scheduled a week and a half early. I scheduled the csection for the day after school started for Korbin so I was praying that he would stay in until then so I could be there for the boys' first days. thankfully he did!
 |
| There is something about newborns, I could stare at him all day! |
 |
| Funny story with this hat, we were having a hard time finding a hat that fit his head so my sister in law went and scavenged the hat basket bringing me back multiple hats and only one fit his head. |
 |
| Kyler spends the whole day asking to hold Kamden. |
 |
| So since I was in the hospital, daddy did Kaezli's hair some days. She wasnt too sure what to think of it. |
 |
| Going home! |
I heard that the transition to 4 kids was a lot easier than the other transitions, which it might be but it is definitely still a transition. It has been an adventure figuring out how to take care of 4 kids but we are all alive and well so that is good!
 |
| Those chubby cheecks are my favorite! |
 |
| Korbin loves that he looks like him so he calls him little Korbin. |
 |
| All day, every day she asks to hold him. She loves her baby! |
 |
| He has the most intense eyes and I absolutely love them. He is always seeming to check everything out! |
 |
| The older boys have been loving seeing Kamden in their old clothes so we have been pulling out their pictures to compare them. |
 |
| He loves to be covered! |
 |
| One week old! |
 |
| He is the favorite around here! |
 |
| My sister sent me her solly wrap and it became my best friend! We walk Kyler to school almost everyday and he stay so snug and warm. |
 |
| Kamden has been such a snuggly baby! |
 |
| Cheering on the cowboys with daddy! |
 |
| So the transition to 4 has definitely been a transition but I somehow got all 4 kids out the door by 9AM for dentist appts! the kids love our dentist if you cant tell! |
 |
| Swig came to logan right at the end of my pregnancy but sadly I had gestational diabetes so I couldnt enjoy it right away. Jason was awesome and brought me a sugar cookie shortly after having Kamden. And I've made some trips there, Kaezli loves swig just as much as I do! |
 |
| Trying to escape out of his pajamas! |
 |
| I won tickets to a Dierks Bentley Concert when Kamden was two weeks old, I really wanted to go but knew I couldnt leave Kamden yet and was worried about bringing him. I was discussing it with my sister and a couple of days later some noise blocking headphones showed up on my doorstep, courtesy of my awesome brother in law! |
 |
| We enjoyed the concert, Kamden slept through most of it! |
 |
| He is seriously the most precious baby boy! |
 |
| Kaezli loves her baby, she gives him kisses all the time! |
 |
| It seriously melts my heart! |
 |
| It took Kamden almost a month to lose his umbillical cord so here is first official bath....lucky boy getting to bathe in a pink tub! |
 |
| Our mornings are usually spent cuddling! |
 |
| Showing off his muscles! |
 |
| Everyone always tells me how much Kamden looks like Korbin so I did a comparison. There is some similarities but the older he gets the more he is getting his own look. |
 |
| Then I did a comparison of all my babies. I honestly think Kamden looks the most like Kaezli. Any guesses of who is who. |
We are so in love with this sweet baby and are so glad he was born into our family!
2 comments:
Kaezli top left, Kyler top right, Kamden bottom left and Korbin bottom right....am I right???
Perfect! :)
Post a Comment