Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Halloween fun!

We love Halloween at our house! The kids seriously plan for months before hand what they are going to be. I love doing family costumes but I feel like I'm fighting the kids (especially Korbin) on a group costume so this year I said everyone could be what they wanted. Well one day driving in the car the boys talked and planned that we were going to do Harry Potter for halloween and that mommy was going to make all the costumes.  It was an adventure but we pulled it off!
Our Halloween shenagians started with our ward carnival.  It was a soup potluck and then carnival games.  We had fun!
Professor Dumbledore and Harry Potter.  Jason is such a good sport!
Professor Mcgonagal and Hedwig.


Donut eating!
Kaezli did not get the no hands rule!


Playing with daddy!
Face painting!


Dumbledore and Hedwig
Waiting for face painting


I was unsure how she would do with the face painting but she wanted to be just like her brothers
Then the Saturday before was the carnival at the library.  It was so crowded but the kids had fun!
Selfie! 
Brothers and best buds!

Kaezli seriously made the cutest little Hermoine
A few days before Halloween we finally got around to painting our pumpkins.
Korbin wanted to paint all the pumpkins.
Kaezli loved painting the little pumpkins

Kyler had the biggest imagination with his painting.
The boys realized on Halloween morning that we had not carved our pumpkins yet so we did it that morning.
Kyler wanted to carve his that he painted.
Korbin always has a snack on hand.

On halloween, I went with Kaezli and Kamden to help with Kyler's school party.  Kamden was having a rough day so it was an adventure but we had fun.  After the party the school did a parade. I was sadly feeding Kamden when Kyler walked past so I didnt get a good picture :(
Waiting for the parade, wearing mommy's hat.
After school, we went to our favorite Halloween activity, trick or treating at Conservice.
Headed in.
Every year it's a guessing game on what Jason's boss will be, He always has awesome costumes, this year him and his wife did zootopia.  The kids loved see Judy Hopps and Nick Wilde.

I didnt get any pictures but Jason's team did Willy Wonka and the chocolate factory, it was very cool.

After Conservice we went and got dinner at Mcdonald's (free kids meals for kids in costume!).  Chris and Ray (& family) joined us and then we went trick or treating around our neighborhood! It was fun!
Silly boy selfie!
I'm horrible at asking people to take a picture of our family but I really wanted one of us all in costume so here it is right before we sent kids to get ready for bed.

And we were done. Side note, Korbin's hair took MONTHS to get the red out.
Harry Potter and Hedwig, Isnt the hat my sister made adorable.



No comments: