At the beginning of june, the boys started tball. I have been so excited to sign them up once I saw that River Heights let 3 year olds sign up. I wanted to be able to get them both into a sport. They have seemed to enjoy it. Our tuesdays and thursdays have been busy now they.
![]() |
| Kyler hitting the ball. |
![]() |
| This was the game where we forgot to remind them that Korbin is looking like he is a leftie and bats left handed but oh well. |
![]() |
| He loves tball! |
![]() |
| two thumbs up for tball! |
![]() |
| I always get a good laugh at Korbin batting as his head is too big for the helmet. At every base, the base coach would try to fix his helmet. |
| Kyler at 2nd base with his coach. |
| chilling at 3rd base |
| I love this picture of their team huddle since Korbin is grinning so big in the middle. |
| Korbin spends a lot of time running between Jason and I when he is playing the field. |
| And daddy gets piled on. |
| Getting the ball. |
| He then put the ball in his mitt and threw it, such a goof. |
| Pretty girl watching her brothers play. |
| Kyler running to first. |
It has definitely been an adventure but such a fun adventure! :)





No comments:
Post a Comment