I wanted to get more in the spirit for thanksgiving because I love holidays, I love having reasons to celebrate. And honestly there isnt much better than celebrating all that you are thankful for. I saw a turkey shirt on pinterest (how I love pinterest!) and decided to make my kids some. I thought it would be more fun to make shirts with friends so we invited some friends over and had a shirt making party. We sadly got no pictures at the party but it was fun. The guys were all lame and just watched football but the kids had fun playing and making shirts and I think they turned out so cute. My boys wanted to wear theirs today so of course I had to take pictures! I am so thankful for these 3!
He was so excited to show off his shirt!He kept looking away right as I took the picture, so I asked him to look at the camera and this is what he did, goofball.
Selfie! He is obviously distracted.
I tried to get a picture of just Korbin but this is how they all turned out. Korbin was the one that worried me about making the shirts because I didnt think he was going to let me get his hand and foot prints but he lovedit and kept asking to do more. :)
He was more than happy to get a picture with his siter though, as long as he had his halloween candy. I did good keeping it hidden all week and just giving a piece or two a day but he found them this morning and hasnt let go of them.
It always makes me laugh going back through pictures, I took about 20 and these were the best ones. I have some goofy kids :)
1 out of 3 looking...
All smiles but only one looking.
I am so glad we made these shirts, I am so happy with how they turned out. I am just trying to figure out why I havent done it before! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment