Thursday, January 17, 2013

My boys!

I thought I would update on each person in the family, just in case anyone wants to know.


Korbin turns 1 in 2 1/2 weeks and I am freaking out! I can't believe how big he is getting. He has not figured out crawling forward yet but is very mobile. He does a scoot/crawlish move going everywhere. He is pulling up and can hold himself up on things. He can walk with the walker but not holding our hands, silly boy. He has no teeth but I think there is one coming in (I've thought it's been coming in for awhile now). He is so talkative! He know that I'm mom and Jason is dad. He is quite the stubborn boy with a temper and will let you have an earful when he's upset. He is so easygoing most of the time so his temper surprises people. His favorite person is Kyler! He absolutely love his big brother and is always trying to copy him. Aw it makes my heart melt.

Kyler is growing up so fast, I cannot believe it.  He is so smart, I love how much he amazes people.  He isnt talking yet but he understands so much more than a lot of kids his age.  He knows a lot of sign. He knows what he is not supposed to do and loves to see how much he can get away with, such is a 2 year old.  He loves puzzles and books.  He has such an imagination.  He has flashcards and often times you will find him having the girl go down the slide or the mom and dad talking, etc.  Its quite funny.  He loves to take care of his stuffed animals and one of them (usually elmo) is usually doing everything with him.   He loves to dance and once any music comes on he's dancing all over the room.  He is starting to tolerate the snow better but does not like it on shoes.  Once we come inside he goes and wipes the snow off everyone's shoes, silly boy.  He is such a sweetheart and loves to take care of his little brother.  When I give him a snack he always makes sure that Korbin has some too.  Aw, I have some good sons!

Jason and I are doing well!  I'm so lucky to have such an amazing man as my eternal partner!  He takes such good care of our family and is the best dad.  He is the sweetest guy and always makes me feel like a queen!  I am one lucky girl to have 3 amazing boys/man in my life! :)


No comments: