Thursday, April 26, 2012

My little boys...

Oh my blogger has changed!  Excuse me if this blog is a little weird but I am trying to figure out the new blogging program.
Life seems to be a whirlwind, I love it but so need to document more so I remember later on!
I love my boys, all 3 of them!  Life is so fun with them!
I just wanted to write some quick things about my sons to help me remember later on, documentation purposes.
Kyler is the funniest little boy and he knows it.  He loves to be chased or scared, he will just sit and laugh!  He has the most contagious laughter!  He is 18 months old and I still look at him and wonder how I made such an adorable little boy!  (probably because he takes after his dad, he is one lucky little boy! :)) He is so smart.  I love watching him learn things, which is a very common thing.  His brain is always going, you can see how much he thinks in his eyes.  He has been learning some baby signs-mainly please, eat, and more.  He babbles a lot but the only words he has said are daddy, mommy, hi and yea.  The doctor says that he will probably start talking soon because he is getting a lot of receptive language (meaning he is understanding what we tell him).  He is great at following directions if he is in the mood, but he's definitely a little boy who gets easily distracted.  He is such a great helper!  He knows how to unload the dishwasher and how to wash dishes to put into the dishwasher.  Whenever I turn on the kitchen sink, he comes running to help.  He loves his little brother so much.  Whenever Korbin cries, he starts looking for his binky to give to him.  Kyler loves to give toys or try to give food to Korbin.  Kyler is such a sweetheart! :)
Korbin is also a wonderful son!  Everyone always comments on how big he is and it is so true.  He is one solid little boy.  I hear lots of jokes about how he will probably be a football player, guess only time will tell.  He is already to 6 month clothes and by June will probably be to 9 months.  We just had to buy size 3 diapers for him.  (For those who dont buy diapers regularly, Kyler is just barely into a size 5 for comparison) He is growing too fast! Anyone want to take bets on when he'll pass his big brother up in size...poor Kyler.  He is starting to get a little personality.  He loves to "talk".  He is often cooing at us and smiling!  He has become so interested in the world around him and it is now a real job to get him to nap.  I am getting creative at getting him to sleep.  He still LOVES to eat, which probably is the reason he is so chunky!  He is our early bird and once the sun starts rising he starts cooing.  He always wakes up in such a happy mood, I find it so enjoyable.  It melts my heart everytime he smiles.  He puts all his attention on you and lets you know that you are the reason he is so happy!  He doesn't have much interest with toys but sometimes will cuddle with stuffed animals when I give them to him.  He is such a binky baby!  I honestly thought that was a myth and was just the parents training the baby to take the binky but boy is he proving me wrong!  (Kyler never took the binky so I was very naive) He loves his binky and I admit it is quite nice to have another way to calm him down.  Korbin has been the perfect little addition to our family and definitely has only improved our lives :)
Here is some recent pictures, sorry I have no idea how to get them any to order but maybe I'll learn soon!
I love this picture of him but he looks so grown up.  This was taken at 2 weeks by my adorable little sister!

Korbin is smiling now and it's absolutely adorable!  He will sit and talk with you while smiling for such a long time.

Kyler loves the park.  This trip was with his cousins, Dexter Roxie and Gracie.  Kyler didnt stop laughing and smiling the whole time, even though he missed his nap.

We are silly during the day!

Korbin is a chunk!!  At his 2 month appt he was almost 15 lbs.  I think it's absolutely adorable, even though he's starting to get heavy to carry!

Kyler loves to read!

Matching Easter outfits! :)

First time we actually got a picture of the 2 of them together, where Kyler is actually holding him.  Kyler didn't want pictures with his brother for awhile.

Korbin is taking after his brother and loves the outdoors.  He will kick and squeal with delight when laid in the grass.  You can't tell but he is cooing in this picture and was just smiling.

It's been so warm that we got a pool and both boys love it!  Definitely a great buy!

Both of my boys right after birth, isn't it crazy how different they look?!  Now can you guess who is who??

No comments: