So I know this post is way late but I have been busy trying to entertain 2 little boys! It's crazy how fast time flies and to think that it's already been 3 weeks since this adorable little guy entered our lives!so story first then more pictures! At the beginning of my pregnancy I was certain that Korbin was going to be early just like his brother, due to my history with blood pressure. The entire pregnancy my blood pressure stayed awesome so then I started thinking I was going to make it to my c-section date (Feb 17). Jason actually laughed at me because I made it a personal goal to make it until then. I had an appt on February 2nd where my blood pressure spiked really high and I was showing signs of pre-eclyampsia (sp?) . My doctor said with my history she didn't want to risk anything so we had 24 hours before he needed to be here. Needless to say I was a little stressed, Jason had got off work late and wasnt at the appt with me so I had to plan it all without him plus we were supposed to move the next day (needless to say that got postponed to next week). We spent that night getting a few last minute things, going out to eat and enjoying our last time as a family of 3. The next morning Kyler went to his grandparents while we went to the hospital. When I got hooked up to the monitor I was having regular contractions, which was so weird because I wasnt feeling any. They put an IV in and a few minutes later Jason had to go get a nurse because my arm was swelling up. The nurses were surprised that I wasn't in pain, just weirded out by my arm swelling. Apparently that's supposed to be painful. They had to poke my 3 more times before they found a vien that didn't collapse. Then it was just time to wait for our turn for the or. There was an emergency csection that bumped us back so needless to say we got bored and were so excited when they said it was time for us to go!
Korbin was born at 2:53 pm weighing 7 lbs 12 oz and was 19 inches long (big boy for being over 2 weeks early!). He is adorable and has been such an easy baby! We are loving him in our family!
And for anyone who cares, I am doing great! Apparently I heal really easily and the planned c-section was way easier then the emergency c-section! I loved having Jason home for a week to help me out and now I am slowly figuring things out by myself while he is at work.
Now pictures!
Our first family picture!
His coming home outfit, minus the pants.
Kyler had a great weekend with his grandparents. He especially loved hanging out with uncle ben and grandpa.
Kyler has adjusted really well to Korbin. He still gets jealous at times but most of the time he is trying to hug or be around his brother. Kyler has always hated blankets so he is constantly taking blankets off of Korbin. It makes me laugh. He loves to make sure that he has toys to play with!
Korbin is even loved by his cousins!
He is our little chunky monkey!
I will hopefully get on again soon to post more about our life and post the pictures that my sister and I took. Sorry I've been such a slacker at blogging!
No comments:
Post a Comment