Monday, July 5, 2010

I should probably update...

I know that I just posted but I figured I should actually do an update. We are good just keeping busy, as always.
Jason has been working both jobs this summer so he works every day, which really sucks because I barely see him but I see him more than some wives see their husbands so I'm thankful for that.
Last week I got to watch a cute baby boy twice. He was so fun to play with and to hold, I cannot wait for Kyler to be here. Kyler wasnt too sure about me paying attention to another baby, he was kicking a lot when I would hold the baby. Maybe the remember each other from before or they are just getting ready to be good friends, I hope so!
Its been great to have the sun finally out, and I think today I got my first sunburn! Thank goodness it wasnt too bad. We havent had too much of a chance to enjoy the sun but hopefully one day this summer we can both manage to get off and spend time together just us.
We had a fun patriotic weekend. Saturday morning we went to a scout breakfast, lots of good food and we both walked away stuffed. Jason had to work that night but I went to the cruise in parade with my family. We had a bbq and it was fun to watch all the cool cars go past. Yesterday we finally made it to our new ward (haha yes we have lived here for a month and that was the first time we went!) It seems like it will be a fun ward. That afternoon we enjoyed a bbq with Jason's family before Jason headed off to work. Today we went to the Hyrum 4th of July parade. I have been watching that parade for many years and I hate to say it, this year's parade was pretty boring, but it was fun to watch dex and Roxy get excited for candy. Mainly Roxy, Dexter was done after the first 10 minutes of the parade. Jason is back and I'm avoiding cleaning.........
Our baby boy is growing well. I will be 22 weeks on Tuesday so only 18 more weeks to go. Its crazy to think that I am half way through my 2nd trimester, he'll be here before I know it. We have to really get going on his room. I have started to be able to feel his kicks, or at least what I think are his kicks. Jason has been able to feel him a couple of times. Its nice to feel him in there, hopefully it will help me worry less, lol. We just need to work on where he kicks, so far it seems like his favorite places are my ribs and around a cyst that I have. Good thing I already love him to pieces. Jason has been really cute, he talks and sings to him sometimes. He is going to be such a cute dad. Here is a picture of my baby belly since some have asked, excuse the weird look on my face.

That is about it for us here at the clark household! I'll try and be better about updating...haha. Leave a comment!

2 comments:

Elsa Mary said...

So first I have to say I totally agree with your last post! This has been a really different 4th! And I am super sad that some family won't be coming to my farewell, but such is life I guess! If was fun seeing ya this weekend sis!!

nicole lindsay said...

you look adorable!