Thursday, December 31, 2009



Yesterday I got a call from my dad, he was talking to one of his friends and this guy just raved about Jason! He didn't have a bad thing to say about him and went on for awhile saying what a wonderful guy he is! This completely made my day! :) I know jason is an amazing guy, in my eyes he's the best person ever but I love hearing about it. In the past week or so I've gotten calls from 3 people just saying how great he is! :) so I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who has called to tell me!!

Jason is truly the best person I know, I'm so incredibly lucky to be married to him! He is my best friend! He can make me laugh no matter how upset I am. I can talk to him about anything and he doesn't think I'm stupid (even though I ask stupid questions!) He spoils me rotten!! He works so hard to support me. He is SO cute with kids and is going to be the best dad one day! I love watching him in nursery, all the children flock to him! He has so many dreams for our future and I know that he will make them all come true! He is so spiritual and is constantly helping me learn. I love going to the temple with him! Jason is the one person who truly understands me and I love him so incredibly much!!! This is a shout out to my bestest friend!!!! :)

No comments: